A career in the healthcare field can be rewarding in so many ways.
Help others through a career that can offer personal satisfaction and job security. Put yourself in a career that you feel good about!
Requirements for admission to the career programs at Medical Training College are as follows:
- Applicant must be at least 17 years of age to start and 18 years of age at anticipated graduation date.
- Applicant must be a High School graduate or equivalent (such as a GED or valid home education credential).
- Applicant must complete a personal interview with appropriate college personnel.
- Applicants under 18 years of age must have parental approval (signature) prior to acceptance.
- Applicant must be a US citizen or legal immigrant in possession of appropriate documentation.
Notes: Valid home education credentials are accepted. Please contact the college Admissions Department for details.