A career in the health-care field can be rewarding in so many ways. Help others through a career that can offer personal satisfaction and job security. Put yourself in a career that you feel good about! Our friendly and knowledgeable admissions staff will assist you with the admissions process.
Requirements for admission to the career programs at Medical Training College are as follows:
- Applicant must be at least 17 years of age to start and 18 years of age at anticipated graduation date.
- Applicant must be a High School graduate or equivalent (such as a GED or valid home education credential).
- Applicant must complete a personal interview with appropriate college personnel.
- Applicants under 18 years of age must have parental approval (signature) prior to acceptance.
- Applicant must be a US citizen or legal immigrant in possession of appropriate documentation.
Notes: Valid home education credentials are accepted. Please contact the college Admissions Department for details.
Prospective students should call or write the college to arrange an appointment for an interview. At the time of the appointment, parents, spouse, or other interested parties should accompany the applicant.
During the interview, the applicant will answer questions pertaining to their vocational interests and career aspirations in order to ensure that the applicant has the ability to successfully pursue their studies.